Iact posts 2nd Half

Iact Post 8

I will be doing 3 or 4 more Iact posts this year. There are 9 days until Christmas. I hope everyone is done their Christmas shopping, as many online store Items are going out of stock. I may do a special on Christmas Eve, See you then.

Iact Post 9

This is the last week before Christmas Eve and Christmas. There are a total of 7 days until Christmas Eve. This is the week to shop for the meal, Yum, Ham for me!

Again be safe with your decorations, your tree, lights, outside, etc. You can never be too careful about these.

Join you again on the 19th, 21st, 23rd, and a wrap up on Christmas Eve. Happy Holidays.

Iact post 10

5 Days till Christmas already and many people still have stuff to do. The best thing to do right now is be prepared for visitors and start wrapping presents If you have them. This is the busiest time of the Christmas season, when you are getting ready for Christmas itself. The only thing to do right now is to be ready and prepared for the big day on the 25th. I have also added a What I'm Doing section so be sure to check that out. Happy Holidays.

Post 11

A little late again, sorry. Now I think that everybody is probably under full stress with the holidays. I found a little Java-built game that is quite fun. It is called Powder.

This game is found at Fun Motion

Also freerice.com is a fun vocab type quiz, for each word you get right it donates 20 grains of rice through the UN. Yesterday I donated 1600 grains.

Happy Holidays. There are only 2 Iact posts left. Tomorrow and Christmas Eve.

Post 12
Well this is the second to final Iact post. Again, I will post on Christmas Eve if I get a chance, hopefully I will. Everything is truly in full swing now. Happy Holidays.

Post 13
Merry Christmas to everyone, I wish a special Merry Christmas to my tech teacher. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, See you next year, Merry Christmas to All, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment